Oceanside, California, is a city which houses approximately 170,000 residents. The city of Oceanside is situated on the coastline of Southern California and features a diverse community. The bustling beaches and crowd-filled restaurants make Oceanside one of the best places in Southern California to live. Due to the traffic of residents, tourists, and visitors, it is also a prime place to set up businesses. Future home buyers like you should think about the price tag on houses, condos, or even rental homes in Oceanside. The prices of the houses in Oceanside go as high as seven digits, and they won’t be getting lower any time soon. This is due to the fact that the place is a highly targeted site for residential and commercial properties. However, when you really want that beautiful sunset outside your window, why not get a home loan from a trusted mortgage company near Oceanside, California.
Home Loans From a Mortgage Company You Can Trust
Paying for a house in Oceanside can be difficult. You, as a future homeowner, must consider every possible opportunity that would make it easy for you to afford a home. Considering options like home loans can present you with different options. Making down payments, setting your interest rate, and choosing your duration of the term of the loans are just some possible options you may consider when you choose a loan. With all the hassle you have to go through, we know that it takes up too much time and effort. Why not consider Severino Financial as an option?
What Can We Offer You?
Severino Financial is a mortgage company that was founded by Michael Severino, the current president of Severino Financial. He established Severino Financial in 1988, and he and his mortgage company can help you find the most favorable loan options to consider. Here are the home loan options that we offer:
• Adjustable-rate home loans are shorter term home loans, and the payment on this type of loan starts low and gradually increases as the term goes on.
• Fixed-rate is a home loan option that is payable in 15- and 30-year terms. The payments stay “fixed” compared to an adjustable-rate mortgage that is unpredictable throughout the term.
• Interest-only home loans allow clients to borrow and pay the loan’s interest, due to the time duration of this loan. There are gradual increases in the mortgage payment after the term ends.
• VA loans are issued through a program established by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs and is offered for clients who are in service, veteran, and eligible surviving spouses.
• FHA loans, also called Federal Housing Administration Loans, are offered for clients who are new home buyers. These loans require a minimum credit score.
Call Severino Financial at (760) 598-9366 or visit our office at 2605 Companero Ave., Vista, California.