One of the most common reasons homeowners and investors refinance is to lower their mortgage rate and payment. If your current rate is higher than what is available, it is a wise choice to see what is available to you and discover how much you could be saving.
We are a mortgage boutique located in Vista California since 1990. We offer Conventional, FHA, VA and Private money loans. We finance both owner and non owner occupied Single Family homes, Condos, Townhouses, Multi Units and Commercial property. You get Guaranteed fast service and the lowest rates and fees on all loan products.
Our Private lending financing qualification process is simple by using our ability to pay guideline and
Easy Income Documentation!
No credit score necessary !
Whether you need traditional or private money financing. Each client gets one on one fast personal service from Mike Severino, a California licensed real estate broker. The interest rate and cost are locked in at application not Loan Approval and the property value is researched before the appraisal is done.
How does Private Lending work?
- Our private money can close a loan in seven business days after we review a complete loan package. Our Investors specialize in First and Second Trust Deeds with loan amounts from $50K to $1.5M (larger amounts considered on individual basis). 75% loan-to-value for a purchase and 65% loan-to-value on a refinance. We make qualifying simple with our ability to pay guideline and Easy Income Documentation. No credit score necessary (credit is pulled to verify debt only). We make the loans big banks and other lenders turn down.
What conditions make me eligible for a VA Loan?
- You have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime, OR
- You have served 181 days of active service during peacetime, OR
- You have more than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves, OR
- You are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability.